- Copyright and Licenses. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Classic Hotels, its affiliates or other third party licensors holds the copyrights and trademarks The material on the Website may not be modified, copied, reproduced or republished. Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of Classic HotelsOther product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Use of the Site. You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Classic Hotels,Classic Hotels does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Classic Hotels identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Classic Hotels. You also understand that Classic Hotels cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Classic Hotels makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non- Classic Hotels web site, please understand that it is independent of Classic Hotels and that Classic Hotel has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a Classic Hotels web site does not mean that Classic Hotels endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Classic Hotels, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys^ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
- Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Classic Hotels and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Termination. This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Classic Hotels and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties^ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in India. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Classic Hotels failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Classic Hotels may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.